When you are installing magento on any server first check system requirement. 1. Download magento system requirment file and rename it magento_sys_requirement.php 2. Save in your magento directory and run on your browser. 3. Check all the configuration if...
• Install latest joomla version on your webserver. • Get nooku framework code from Site or download stable release from Anahita site. o svn co https://nooku-framework.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/nooku-framework/trunk nooku-framework o http://anahitapolis.com/download/6-nooku/download • Create zip file from code directory and rename it...
HMVC – Hierarchical Model-View-Controller
Layered MVC — HMVC
The HMVC pattern decomposes the client tier into a hierarchy of parent-child MVC layers. The repetitive application of this pattern allows for a structured client-tier architecture,
The layered MVC approach assembles a fairly complex client tier. Some of the key benefits of using HMVC reveal the benefits of object orientation. An optimally layered architecture:
– Reduces dependencies between disparate parts of the program
– Encourages reuse of code, components, and modules
– Increases extensibility while easing maintainability
There are three key aspects of client-tier development:
– GUI layout code: Widget layout and screen look and feel
– GUI feature code: Validations and user-event capture
– Application logic code: App flows, navigation, and server interaction
The HMVC design pattern encourages the decomposition of the client tier into developed, distinct layers for implementing GUI and application services.
A pattern-based architecture results in standardization; the HMVC pattern standardizes the presentation (user-service) layer of Web applications. Standardization in the presentation layer helps contribute to:
– UI consistency: The framework divides a visual entity (view) into panes with specific, consistent responsibilities and functionalities.
– Standardized interaction: The interaction between the various subcomponents within the presentation layer is clearly defined, providing customizable base classes.
– Maintainable code: Using a pattern results in maintainable code that provides a flexible and extensible code base for developing applications.
-Application flow support: The framework structures the presentation service into distinct layers and provides for inter- and intralayer communication. Such a structure offers a strong, orderly way to implement application logic and flow.
Language Features • PHP 5 allows limited type hinting. This allows you to specify that the parameter to a function or class method can only be of a specific class (or one of its subclasses), or an array. However,...
Concepts and Practices • All Input Is Tainted • Whitelist vs. Blacklist Filtering • Filter Input • Escape Output • Register Globals Website Security • Spoofed Forms • Cross-Site Scripting • Cross-Site Request Forgeries • SQL injection • File...