Why does my business need to be on the Internet ?
- You can reach an enormous audience. Current estimates are at about anywhere from 30 to 50 million users worldwide!
- Your competitors are there.
- It is an opportunity to compete on an equal footing with large corporations and/or businesses.
- It can save your money in employee and sales force time, and can allow you to be more productive.
What can I do with a web site ?
- You can describe Your product and/or service.
- You can show images of Your product and/or service.
- You can provide a method of communication with Your employees, clients, and prospective clients.
- You can educate Your prospective clients.
- You can provide maintenance information and training with regard to Your product or service.
- You can sell Your product and/or service.
How do I take advantage of this new media ?
- Figure out what you want to accomplish.
- Communication with existing customer base.
- Communication with potential customers.
- Corporate identity.
- Product recognition.
What should I do if I wish to update my web site ?
Just mail me your changes on prosatya(at)gmail.com. . I will make your changes in the website next couple of day.
What if my question is not answered on this page ?
The most convenient way of making contact seems to be via the Internet. E-mail is a quick way to send information, questions, and comments. You can send your questions and comments to the following E-Mail prosatya(at)gmail.com.