Today I’m writing on I Search Engine Optimization [SEO] and Social Media Optimization [SMO] which help you little bit but your idea will clear on Search Engine Optimization [SEO] and Social Media Optimization [SMO].
Quality Search Engine Optimization [SEO] and Social Media Optimization [SMO] service on the web for search engine placement, search engine position and SEO marketing for Google, Yahoo , MSN and other Search engine
What is the Objective Search Engine Optimization [SEO] and Social Media Optimization [SMO] Objective –
- Increase the site traffic on the internet in terms of visitors.
- High ranking placement on the search engine results page SERP.
- Increase Brand awareness and online presence
- Increase chance to convert visitors into the customer and Generate ROI
8 things you should know about SEO [Search Engine Optimization]
- Website Performance very important for Search engine. Your website goal deepened on the 70% on the site performance. You can get other topic on the site performance is not a part of this post . Make sure your website goal.
- Never try to put duplicate content on site.
- When you are creating HTML of the site or adding page content with image via your CMS [Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal or other] Always add Images ALT TAG and tag value <img src=”search_engine_optimization.jpeg” width=”” height =“” alt =“ Search Engine Optimization” />
- When you are writing the title of the page make sure your title is presentable your content. Title tag allows you to getting good SEO ranking. Specially on the Google
- Keywords research is very important your keyword lead your business success or failure once the Search engine optimization done. Tools you can use for
- yahoo overture
- google adwords
- keyword difficulty tool
- White hat search engine optimization
- Need to wait some time for the result
- Write where you can Update Website Content, Write blog , Do Press Release , Discuss on the forum, Update SEO robot
- Black hat search engine optimization.
- Going against to the webmaster guideline
- In this case you get quick result however how much time not sure.
- There are basically three types of search engines
- powered by robots
- y manual submission
- Spiders – powered by Combine crawlers and Ant
Search Engine Optimization [SEO] and Social Media Optimization [SMO] Vocablary
Hidden Text: Text which is not visible in web page. Hidden texts mean use of same color for background and texts. Search Engine considered it as spam.
Keywords Spamming: Keywords placing is an important factor. A keyword that is repeated too often is called keyword stuffing and it is considered to be an unethical search engine technique.
Doorway Pages: Doorway pages that redirect visitors to some other website or some form of cloaking. They are also known as gateway pages, jump pages, landing pages, bridge pages and by many other names.
Cloaking: Clocking is one of the black hats for spamming search engine. In clocking the user page content and the search engine spider content differs. The websites that uses cloaking method is considered as spam although the content is good.
Mirror Domain: Mirror domain means different websites with same content. It is the most popular spam techniques.
Link farm: Link farm is a spamming method in which a network of pages on one or more web sites that all are hyper linked to every other in a group to improve the search engine ranking of those pages and sites.
Search Engine Optimization [SEO] and Social Media Optimization [SMO] Expert Agency http://www.zoomfactoronline.com